[Stc_presidents-discuss] Bookkeeper? Bank accounts? Credit unions?

Betsy Maaks betsymaaks at att.net
Tue Aug 25 12:54:48 UTC 2015

Chicago -STC has not used a paid bookkeeper. It's an elected Treasurer position. We have no limits on the elected term for Treasurer. Our current Treasurer is very good. If you need some guidance, maybe some sample accounting spreadsheets for a chapter, we could some you some. And answer your questions. Think of where the wages paid to the bookkeeper could go toward member programs.

Betsy Maaks
Chicago STC President
STC Fellow

Sent from my iPhone