[Stc_presidents-discuss] Bookkeeper? Bank accounts? Credit unions?

marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com
Tue Aug 25 12:58:28 UTC 2015

G'day All,

The Eastern Iowa Chapter has never had a paid bookkeeper.  Treasurer is an
elected position, and we have had the same one for several years.  He does
a wonderful job.  I do agree that an update of the STC information would
be helpful.

Marsha
President, STC Eastern Iowa Chapter

Marsha Jennerjohn  |   Schneider Electric   |  Partner Business  |
United States  |   Senior Technical Writer
Phone: +1-319-369-6322  |   Mobile: +1-319-431-7089
Email: marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 3700 Sixth St. SW, Cedar Rapids,
IA 52404 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail