[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com
Tue Aug 25 19:13:38 UTC 2015

G'day

The Eastern Iowa Chapter the last few years has had lunchtime Webinars for
our January and February meetings. (That way we do not have to worry about
the weather cancelling it.)

Does anyone else do this regularly? And any suggestions on a good source
for webinars?

Thanks,

Marsha
STC Eastern Iowa Chapter

Marsha Jennerjohn  |   Schneider Electric   |  Partner Business  |
United States  |   Senior Technical Writer
Phone: +1-319-369-6322  |   Mobile: +1-319-431-7089
Email: marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 3700 Sixth St. SW, Cedar Rapids,
IA 52404 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail