[Stc_presidents-discuss] [SPF] Re: Bookkeeper? Bank accounts? Credit unions?

Ann L. Wiley Consultants Inc. ann at annlwiley.com
Tue Aug 25 20:34:36 UTC 2015

The SIGs I manage have so few transactions, that approval is the only concern, not just the main one! When there are any regular or periodic transactions, more guidance would be needed. I see readily how much the staff could benefit. Do you think, Lori, we should consult with STC’s treasurer and volunteer to develop a list of questions and suggestions about updates? We could circulate the list of course, to the presidents and SIG managers to get more input.