[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager discussion forum

Ben Woelk ben.woelk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:40:33 UTC 2015

Michelle and I have created a discussion forum as a Google Group. I believe
we'll see an official program managers forum at some point, but we thought
it would be good to start those conversations now.

We've sent out invitations to the participants of this list who indicated
that they wanted to discuss virtual and other programming. If there's
someone on this list who wants to be part of the discussion forum and did
not receive an invitation, or there is someone in your community who should
be part of the discussions, please send me a note.

Thanks,

Ben Woelk, CISSP

Author of *Shockproofing Your Use of Social Media: Staying Safe Online
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OJMK4T2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OJMK4T2&linkCode=as2&tag=infosecommun-20&linkId=2Q4UZYWENIEEKVYG>*,
available on Amazon Kindle.

*Connect with me on social media:*

   - *Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ben.woelk>*