[Stc_presidents-discuss] Geographic Community Membership Reports

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Mon Aug 31 02:17:46 UTC 2015

Greetings, STC Leaders:

Today I did a lot of administration to the Presidents' email list. Hopefully
all presidents - as well as some past presidents and future presidents - are
subscribed to the list.

But that's not why I'm writing to you tonight!

As your community's leader, you should have access to run membership
reports. You can run a roster of your current members, people who were
members in 2014, people who did not renew to your community (or to STC) for
2015, and a report showing you unaffiliated members living in your state.

Attached you will find instructions for running these reports. If you try to
run the reports, but you do not have access, please contact Elaine Gilliam
(copied in on this email) to gain access to these reports.

If you have any questions, please drop me a note or send your question to
this list. We're all more than happy to help!

Sincerely,

Cindy Pao

Director-at-Large, Society for Technical Communication

Associate Fellow, Society for Technical Communication