[Stc_presidents-discuss] Chapters Using Meetups

Marie DesJardin mar.desjardin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 23:34:03 UTC 2015

Hi, folks!

We used Meetup in Denver, but I'm not happy with it. We can 9 or 10 new
signups, but the follow-through is poor. Because folks have no skin in the
game, they sign up easily and cancel (or just don't show) just as easily.
So if 10 people sign up, we MIGHT get one.

It's nice to have that outreach option, but we haven't seen it translate
into actual attendees (at least this year).

Cheers,
Marie DesJardin
Past President STC RMC