[Stc_presidents-discuss] 2015 Chapter Contact Information

Mirhonda Studevant mirhonda at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 5 18:51:01 UTC 2015

Thanks Cindy,
We actually closed our elections about a week ago. However, we've also learned that our newly-elected president may be relocating for work. You're welcome to copy me as the Immediate Past President to ensure consistent communication.

President  Margaret Spell
Vice President  VACANT
Treasurer  Yvette Daniel
Secretary  Elizabeth Kraczon
Immediate Past President  Mirhonda Studevant
Directors N/A
Webmaster Jack Mathis

Chapter Historian  Andrew Heyward
Membership Manager  Jonathan Chandler