[Stc_presidents-discuss] 2015 Chapter Contact Information

Johnson, Debra Debra.Johnson at wyn.com
Fri Feb 6 19:57:49 UTC 2015

This is Debra Johnson, President - Orlando Central Florida Chapter

After elections in April, our new officers will assume office in June
2015.

____________________

Debra D. Johnson  - Count on Me! Count On Each Other! Count on IT!

Technical Communication Lead | Information Technology Services |
Knowledge Management  | Content Strategy and Development  | Information
Delivery and Storage
Society for Technical Communication - Orlando Central Florida Chapter
President

Wyndham Vacation Ownership

6277 Sea Harbor Drive

Orlando, FL 32821

Office: (407) 626-4428

Cell 407-212-0963

debra.johnson at wyn.com <mailto:debra.johnson at wyn.com>

Technical Communicators - United Against Ambiguity!