[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

Richard Mateosian xrmxrm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:28:29 UTC 2015

We had a vision day in the East Bay Chapter in June, and it was our
worst-attended meeting of the year. The only people who showed up were
members of the leadership council -- and not all of them,  :-(

If someone finds a way to make that into a successful meeting topic, I'd
like to hear about it.   ...RM

We are kicking this year off with our annual Vision Day

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm at pacbell.net>
Berkeley, California