[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

Ben Woelk ben.woelk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:39:40 UTC 2015

Rochester is starting the program year with a large suite rental at
Frontier Field, the home of our local AAA ball club, the Rochester Red
Wings. The suite rental includes 50 tickets, so we're devising promotions
that will reward a member for inviting a non-STC technical communicator.
(We stole the baseball game idea from STC NEO at Summit.) We'll network
with the guests and talk about how membership in STC has benefited us.

We're also looking at using Meetup to reach new prospective members and
hope to pull in some new student members when our mentoring program starts
up again in the fall.

I encourage all of you to visit the Leadership Page on lanyrd:
http://lanyrd.com/2015/stc15/sdhxdz/
There are a number of resources linked at the bottom of the page.
Ben