[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

Richard Mateosian xrmxrm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:53:30 UTC 2015

Berkeley has brought in a small number of attendees through Meetup, but the
ones who RSVP through Meetup rarely come to our website to pay and rarely
show up at meetings. We got a good deal to start with, but after more than
a year, we're paying full price and not really getting our money's worth.
...RM

We're also looking at using Meetup to reach new prospective members and

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm at pacbell.net>
Berkeley, California