[Stc_presidents-discuss] Program Manager Idea Sharing

marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com
Thu Jul 2 14:21:23 UTC 2015

Eastern Iowa Chapter does not have  program chair, it is the overall
responsibility of the President, with all of the board members arranging
one or two programs.

We have two summer board meetings. The first was the end of June with all
of the board members brainstorming ideas for the years programs and other
topics for the group.  We came up with a list of ideas and assigned them
to various members to check out, with three spares in case the first ideas
won't work.  We exchange e-mails to discuss progress, and will have a
meeting the end of July to finalize.  At this point we have about half
filled with committed speakers, and are working on the other half.

We are a pretty small chapter and having one person trying to handle nine
meetings doesn't work for us, so we try to spread it around.

Marsha
President, Eastern Iowa Chapter

Marsha Jennerjohn  |   Schneider Electric   |  Partner Business  |
United States  |   Senior Technical Writer
Phone: +1-319-369-6322  |   Mobile: +1-319-431-7089
Email: marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 3700 Sixth St. SW, Cedar Rapids,
IA 52404 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail