[Stc_presidents-discuss] New CAA Guidelines

Robert Perry Robert.Perry at sas.com
Wed Jul 22 13:20:47 UTC 2015

As the past President of the Carolina Chapter and the person who about together last year’s application, I totally agree with your assessment. As it stands, if we don’t have a conference and let STC host our website (which is unthinkable based on past experiences), we have no chance of getting an award. The Carolina Chapter has always been honored with Excellence or Distinguished, and last year won the Community of the Year. And yet, this year we won’t meet the requirements as they stand. The new systems seems overly rigid and unacceptable.  I do not agree with being forced to having STC host our website especially based on their poor technical performance over the years.

Thanks,

Robert Perry
Technical Writer, Customer Solutions Documentation
SAS Institute Inc. ▪ Cary, NC 27513
SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®