[Stc_presidents-discuss] New CAA Guidelines

Kim Rosenlof Kim at aeroink.com
Wed Jul 22 17:29:10 UTC 2015

I agree with many of Debra’s statements.  I think it’s a little cheeky of the committee to release the new CAA guidelines as 2015 guidelines. Wouldn't it be a little more fair to keep the 2014 guidelines for 2015 and release these new guidelines as the 2016 guidelines?

That being said, the one thing that caught me off guard is that one of the Required Activities is to “Submit your general plan of yearly activities for the upcoming year [required of all communities].” Has anyone else done this for 2015?  How was this submitted, and to whom?

Kim

Kim Rosenlof, President
Society for Technical Communication Phoenix Chapter
480-710-8830 – www.stc-phoenix.com

[cid:0148B10F-6B5F-4CCE-B815-5A79562AD6FA]