[Stc_presidents-discuss] New CAA Guidelines

marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com
Wed Jul 22 17:56:48 UTC 2015

Since the Eastern Iowa Chapter year runs June to May, we do not have plans
for the second half of a year until July.
New officers are elected in May, we have meetings in June and July (when
there are no chapter meetings) and make plans for the chapter for the
Sept-May period. So we do not have a "2015 plan" we have a  "2015/2016
plan".

And when your chapter has less than 25 members, doing a regional
conference is out of the question.  We don't have the people or the cash
reserves to do something like that.

Marsha

Marsha Jennerjohn  |   Schneider Electric   |  Partner Business  |
United States  |   Senior Technical Writer
Phone: +1-319-369-6322  |   Mobile: +1-319-431-7089
Email: marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 3700 Sixth St. SW, Cedar Rapids,
IA 52404 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail