[Stc_presidents-discuss] New CAA Guidelines

Richard Mateosian xrmxrm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:53:34 UTC 2015

For the record, you attributed things to me that I didn't say, but the main
problem I have with your reply is that you don't address the main point: we
have been trying to tell you that we want the guidelines in place before
the year starts. I have been saying this for at least 15 years. But you
continue to place your own needs ahead of ours, and especially egregiously
this year.   ...RM

I address the following items to all of you on this list, but will try to

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm at pacbell.net>
Berkeley, California