[Stc_presidents-discuss] New CAA Guidelines

marykay.stc marykay.stc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 00:11:45 UTC 2015

Nancy and all..

Re: "For example, I see that we need to document how many people attend our social gathering. We didn't know this was a requirement and I can't reconstruct how many people came to Scribbling Tipplers in January-July."

This one is clearly one item we will give some leeway. We understand that that part of the item was unknown and would not have been recorded prior to May or June. Therefore I am sure we will allow communities to include specifics attendance numbers only for the second half of the year.

--MK