[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

Sharon L. McDonnell s.l.mcdonnell at att.net
Sun Oct 18 18:51:51 UTC 2015

Did someone suggest a good source for webinars? I am trying to set one up
for November, January and February and thought I had something going for
November, but the person never got back to me. Please forgive me if this has
already been posted; I lost some of my files so I may have missed it.

Sharon

STC-SM