[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

Ann L. Wiley Consultants Inc. ann at annlwiley.com
Sun Oct 18 21:18:33 UTC 2015

Summit Playback is one source, if you have access
http://www.stc.org/education/technical-communications-summit/summit-playback

There are recorded webinars for download with a fee:
http://www.stc.org/education/online-education/recorded-seminars

There are also free recorded webinars, available when you are logged in:
http://www.stc.org/education/online-education/recorded-seminars