[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

Toni Ressaire toni.ressaire at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:53:36 UTC 2015

Marsha,

We usually do webinars once a month. I often ask directly. I receive
suggestions from the board or members. But also, if you post in a Linkedin
group that you are looking for speakers, there are many people who are
willing to give webinars. In fact, many companies have employees dedicated
to giving webinars. We've had several from companies, and they are not
sales pitches. In fact, often the webinar is not about their product, but
about an industry issue. Then at the end of the webinar they can promote a
link to their company, invite attendees to join a newsletter, etc. It's not
disruptive or overtly sales in this way. Attendees expect to hear something
at the end of a webinar of how they can gain access to the speaker.
Componize and IXIOSOFT are two that come to mind that have recently done
webinars for us. Also Cherryleaf in the UK.

Toni Byrd-Ressaire
pub.ink Publish Like a Pro
www.route11publications.us

So, you've written a book. Now what? Now you get my exclusive tips and
tools so you can Publish Like A Pro
<https://pubink.leadpages.co/publish-like-a-pro/>. Sign up at Pub.ink.
Let's stay in touch <https://pubink.leadpages.co/publish-like-a-pro/>.