[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Mon Oct 19 11:35:21 UTC 2015

I'm also happy to do webinars, so if you are looking for something in the new year, do let me know. I have a pretty broad range of topics that seem to appeal to members.

There are also a few people I know that I can draw on as a resource if you need someone to present.

Email me offlist for more info.

Thanks,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden