[Stc_presidents-discuss] Webinar meetings

marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com
Mon Oct 19 12:54:31 UTC 2015

Not really.  It was suggested that I could use the ones STC has available,
but since they are already available to our members that is not quite what
I was looking for.

Marsha

Marsha Jennerjohn  |   Schneider Electric   |  Partner Business  |
United States  |   Senior Technical Writer
Phone: +1-319-369-6322  |   Mobile: +1-319-431-7089
Email: marsha.jennerjohn at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com  |   Address: 3700 Sixth St. SW, Cedar Rapids,
IA 52404 USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail