[Stc_presidents-discuss] Four Days Left! DCSA due Oct 25

Adam Evans aevansb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:51:17 UTC 2015

Hello Presidents!

There are only four days until the deadline for DCSA nominations. *T**he
deadline is this Sunday, Oct 25*. The committee would love to see
nominations from each chapter! I'll send a final reminder on Friday.

Please note that there are three awards:

   - Distinguished Chapter Service Award
   - Distinguished SIG Service Award
   - Distinguished Service Award for Students

To read more about the awards and to download a copy of the nomination
form, please visit the webpage:

http://www.stc.org/membership/recognition/awards/1199-distinguished-community-service-awards

Additionally, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,
Adam

*DSCA Committee Chair*
*STC Chicago | Immediate Past President; Program Chair*