[Stc_presidents-discuss] Community Achievement Award

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Wed Oct 28 03:30:29 UTC 2015

Good evening, chapter leaders!

Now is the time to be thinking about the Community Achievement Awards.

You gave the CAA committee your feedback on the revamp, and they listened
and have made many changes.

Right now, the files on the STC website are incorrect (they are the old
files), so we are sending them directly to you for your convenience.

Please consider applying this year. The CAA committee and I would love to
see many communities involved in the CAA process.

If you have any questions, please contact me or MaryKay Grueneberg.

YIS,

Cindy Pao

Associate Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication

Director-at-Large, Society for Technical Communication

Chair, Community Affairs Committee, STC