[Stc_presidents-discuss] Anyone using EventBrite?

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:31:21 UTC 2016

Emily and all - The WDCB and the IDL SIG both use Eventbrite for event
registration and payment. I'm programs coordinator for the IDL SIG and
there are many reasons that we love this tool:

The payment process is easy to implement and easy to understand.

The Eventbrite email tools are great for communicating with attendees and
invitees. We can send out the Adobe Connect links and other information in
scheduled emails a day before, an hour before, a day after, really any
time. Eventbrite handles the scheduling and I can preplan it and then move
on to something else. We send out emails with Adobe Connect to join the
meeting at intervals before the meeting. And then we send out the links to
the recorded meeting to all registered attendees after the meeting.

I'd be happy to give you a tour of how we use it any time.

*Viqui Dill*

viqui.dill at gmail.com
540.303.0323
facebook.com/Viqui.Dill <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>