[Stc_presidents-discuss] Anyone using EventBrite?

Teresa Nguyen teresa.nguyen12 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 03:57:58 UTC 2016

I wasn't around when Eventbrite was set up either, but I've got a pretty
good idea of what the platform can and cannot do. Laura is our outgoing
treasurer and may be more familiar with the billing aspects.

Feel free to shoot me an email with your issues, or give me a call at
641-569-3037. I'd be happy to help!