[Stc_presidents-discuss] Leadership webinars 2016: What do you need?

Steven Jong stevefjong at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 23:14:02 UTC 2016

As the webinar coordinator for the CAC, I am interested in facilitating sessions that help communities, from knowledgable and effective presenters. To that end, I’d like to ask you what sessions would be most useful to you. From talking to community leaders and looking at past webinars, some subjects come to mind:

Recruiting volunteers
Budgeting
Putting on programs
Using EventBrite to handle event registrations
Using Adobe Connect for community meetings and events

Please respond, on this list or directly to me, with your requests. Also, if you are confident that you can present knowledgeably on these or other topics, please contact me directly. I will try to match need-to-know and want-to-say.

Thanks in advance for your help. I hope to put together a schedule of can’t-miss webinars this year!

                — Steve

——
Steven Jong
Community Affairs Committee, STC
mailto:SteveFJong at comcast.net
Mobile: 978-413-2553
Home sweet home page: StevenJong.net

 “Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.”—Francis Bacon