[Stc_presidents-discuss] Looking for a few good tools gurus

Steven Jong stevefjong at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 20:58:43 UTC 2016

Based on the feedback I’ve received on leadership webinar topics, there are some tools that leaders would like to know more about:

MailChimp
Constant Contact
HootSuite
TweetDeck
Meetup.com

If you or someone in your community has expertise with any of these tools and is willing to participate in a webinar (probably with other people) on how to use them, I would like to hear from you! Please contact me directly. Thanks in advance for your help!

                — Steve

——
Steven Jong
Community Affairs Committee, STC
mailto:SteveFJong at comcast.net
Mobile: 978-413-2553
Home sweet home page: StevenJong.net

 “Reading maketh a full man; conference a ready man; and writing an exact man.”—Francis Bacon