[Stc_presidents-discuss] Fraud attempt directed at STC Rochester Chapter

Cindy Pao cindy at paofamily.com
Mon Jul 11 23:28:38 UTC 2016

Presidents,

Please also forward this email to your treasurer.

Thank you!

YIS,

Cindy Pao

Associate Fellow of the Society for Technical Communication

Director-at-Large, Society for Technical Communication

Chair, Community Affairs Committee, STC

“If you’re ever sad, just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.” Dean Podesta (@JeSuisDean) January 10, 2016