[Stc_presidents-discuss] EXTERNAL: Test send. Please reply to me and the list when you receive this.

Garcia, Alex alex.garcia at lmco.com
Thu Jan 12 14:36:34 UTC 2017

Orlando CFL received.

From: stc_presidents-discuss-bounces at mailer.stc.org [mailto:stc_presidents-discuss-bounces at mailer.stc.org] On Behalf Of Ben Woelk via Stc_presidents-discuss
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:33 AM
To: stc_presidents-discuss at mailer.stc.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Stc_presidents-discuss] Test send. Please reply to me and the list when you receive this.

If you get an error message on your reply, please let me know.

Ben Woelk '07 CISSP
ISO Program Manager
Information Security Office
Rochester Institute of Technology
ROS 10-A204
151 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623
585.475.4122
585.475.7920 fax
ben.woelk at rit.edu<mailto:ben.woelk at rit.edu>
http://www.rit.edu/security/

Become a fan of RIT Information Security at http://rit.facebook.com/RITInfosec<http://rit.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6017464645>

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/RIT_InfoSec

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.