[Stc_presidents-discuss] REMINDER -- PROPOSALS DUE OCT. 6TH

Marilyn Woelk marilyn.woelk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 01:24:50 UTC 2017

Please remind your chapter and SIG members that Summit 2018 proposals are
due by Friday, Oct. 6th.

The Summit conference is a great venue for the exchange of ideas and the
promotion of the knowledge that helps our profession grow. We hope that you
and your members will share your expertise and also attend sessions that
help you gain new skills that advance your career goals.

The Summit proposal submission process is outlined here:

https://summit.stc.org/call-for-proposals/

We hope to see you at Summit 2018 in beautiful, sunny Orlando, Florida!

Thank you!

Marilyn

*Marilyn Woelk*
*STC Summit 2018 Program Chair*