[Stc_presidents-discuss] Join us - STC Community Affairs Committee (CAC) Webinar: Community Budgeting - Friday, October 13, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EDT)

Ramesh Aiyyangar aiyyangar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:12:29 UTC 2017

Join us for the: "
​
Community Budgeting” webinar with James Bousquet.

Friday, October 13, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EDT)

Register on  Eventbrite.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-budgeting-tickets-38484587437>

*About the Webinar*

For this webinar we're happy to present Jim Bousquet, STC Treasurer.

In this webinar, you’ll learn about requirements for requesting community
funding, guidelines for your budgeting process, and key dates.

We’ll also walk through the budget template that you recently received.

This session will be a great chance to ask questions about anything
budget-related.
About the Audience

This presentation is for STC community treasurers and leaders.
About the Speaker
​​

​

*James Bousquet* has been the STC Treasurer since May 2017. He spent seven
years as an STC community treasurer (for a chapter and a SIG), was a
chapter president for two years, and has other non-profit financial
experience.

Jim lives in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, where he is a senior customer
trainer at ATS Life Sciences.

​​Have questions about Event Planning 101? Contact STC Community Affairs
Committee (CAC)
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/event-planning-101-tickets-36642551859>

*Register on **Eventbrite.*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-budgeting-tickets-38484587437>

​*Sponsor: *STC Community Affairs Committee

*About STC Community Affairs Committee: Our Mission*
• Provide a principal communications channel between STC community leaders
and the STC Board of Directors and staff
• Reach out to STC communities to help them resolve problems
• Initiate actions, in collaboration with the Board and staff, to
strengthen STC communities
• Oversee efforts to orient new leaders; provide guidance materials;
capture and share lessons learned;
   mentor STC leaders (and future leaders) of SIGs, chapters, Society
committees, etc.
• Lead two events at the annual STC Summit: the Leadership Program and the
Communities Reception

*Ramesh Aiyyangar*,
STC CAC Communication Lead & Volunteer.

​aiyyangar at gmail.com