[Stc_presidents-discuss] Recording and slides of STC Community Affairs Committee (CAC) Webinar: Community Budgeting - Friday, October 13, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EDT)

Ramesh Aiyyangar aiyyangar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:29:22 UTC 2017

Hello:

Please find below the links of the complete recording and slides of the
webinar - Community Budgeting.

The complete recording of this presentation is available now (using
GoToWebinar) at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/
2288398543578964227

Please note the change to the way you can watch the recording of this
presentation. Clicking the link will take you to a GoToWebinar registration
form:

   - If you attended the webinar, your information is pre-populated. Click
   *Register* to view the recording.
   - If you did not attend the webinar, enter the your name and email
   address, then click *Register* to view the recording.

The slides from this presentation are available now (using Google Drive) at:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1OjS1yhuPvRWE9WaGhpQ0VPZms

Our thanks to our speaker, Jim Bousquet, and to Elaine Gilliam and Steve
Jong for setting up the presentation.

Community Budgeting
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-budgeting-tickets-38484587437?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=event_reminder&utm_term=eventname>
[image: date]
Friday, October 13, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Organized by STC Community Affairs Committee (CAC)
<https://www.eventbrite.com/o/stc-community-affairs-committee-cac-10481749209?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=event_reminder&utm_term=orgname>

​
*​Ramesh Aiyyangar*,

STC CAC Communication Lead & Volunteer.