[Stc_presidents-discuss] Now Accepting Distinguished Community Service Award Nominations

Rick Lippincott rjl6955 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 01:21:48 UTC 2017

Photos from the Summit #STC17 are now online at Flickr. These are my shots,
not the STC "paid" photographer shots.  Feel free to browse, and if you can
use any of the pics in some of your community activity feel free to do so.
All I ask is a photo credit.

--Rick Lippincott

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjl6955/collections/72157686397297870/