[Stc_presidents-discuss] Announcement: InterChange 2017 Conference, Lowell, MA

Steven Jong stevefjong at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 00:33:42 UTC 2017

Registration now open!

InterChange 2017
The STC New England Regional Conference
=======================================
Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 8:30–4:30 PM
UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center, Lowell, Massachusetts

Join us for our annual two-day conference, this year featuring almost 20 sessions. Each day features sessions in two tracks: personal development and technical knowledge. The conference will feature a variety of topics including personal branding, writing UI text, technical editing, screencasting, and much more, plus plenty of opportunities to connect and network with your peers.

Our keynote speaker this year is Ben Woelk, a technical communicator for more than 20 years and a leader at the local and Society level. Ben is a former Rochester Chapter president, Community Affairs Committee chair, and this year’s STC President's Award recipient. We are excited to have Ben join us!

Your registration includes sessions, breakfast, lunch, and a closing raffle.

The venue is part of a full-service hotel located northwest of Boston on Route 495, on the campus of the University of Massachusetts Lowell. Additional hotel accommodations are available nearby.

For more information, schedule, speaker list, and how to register, visit our conference web site: http://www.stcnewengland.org/interchange

We hope to see you there!

                — Steve

——
Steven Jong
Council Member, STC New England
mailto:stevejong at stcnewengland.org
Mobile: 978-413-2553
InterChange 2017:  Register <http://www.stcnewengland.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=vqmKlMCm9JnESeMP6RkBcDHawMerjXvxELOeF3pRpl3g%2bAAr%2bQZu3EZh6lINQxzAAfcADHQl%2b%2fS2WyEc3y3mZgFf6NI11049%2bF%2biZUveq%2fI%3d> | Schedule <http://www.stcnewengland.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=hiNNeXjg2zO0xCqN9zrLAieQZD5y2GSqgen9Tfna%2bVLKdho99HEsGCN4Es2zwLmzlNqrybviKvN%2fvtPrefQ%2fmzOZ1XEqssTLEQgBrxmYBhs%3d> | Speakers <http://www.stcnewengland.org/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=ROFlrH83Ekjg09%2bnm4hzXl0GfXMV6%2fmFemCe1vVtVFmz6ITLwmzf0E5D9r%2bkT%2bY0IwllPCcUCed1LRljFp0QvW0X2PeoJVzxXyCDrrxy%2fHI%3d> | Contact  <mailto:interchange at stcnewengland.org>