[Stc_presidents-discuss] Calling all student volunteers

Carolyn Kelley Klinger carolyn.klinger at verizon.net
Fri Jan 26 21:28:43 UTC 2018

We have a page up on the STC site now where prospective student volunteers can find out about volunteering at the STC Summit in Orlando. Student volunteers must be STC student members. They can download the application from there and fill it out in Adobe Reader or by hand.

|   |
Student Volunteers - STC Technical Communication Summit
 Calling for 2018 Student Volunteers! Having student volunteers is a win-win for students and for STC. Student ...  |  |

Applications are due by April 2 and must be emailed to Deborah Krat and myself.
We anticipate being able to easily fill our open slots with students, so please do not apply if you are not a full-time student.
Please share this link with your student members and let me know if you have any questions about this opportunity.

Thank you!Carolyn KlingerSTC Summit 2018 Student Volunteer Coordinator