[Stc_presidents-discuss] PLEASE READ: New Professional members invited to volunteer at the STC Summit!

Sagan,Jamye sagan.jamye at heb.com
Thu May 10 14:33:16 UTC 2018

The following message is sent on behalf of Carolyn Klinger, STC Summit 2018 Student Volunteer Coordinator. Please share her message with your New Professional STC members - this is a wonderful opportunity for them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does your community include members who have joined STC this year as a New Professional (recent graduates)? Would those members like to attend the Summit in Orlando for the very reduced rate of $200 in exchange for a limited amount of volunteering? We particularly need help at the registration desk Monday and Tuesday.

If so, we are accepting a few New Professional members to join our student volunteers this year. While student members do not pay any registration cost at all if they volunteer, New Professionals can volunteer at the normal student registration rate of $200.

Please spread the word that both STC Student Members and STC New Professional Members can still apply to volunteer at the Summit that starts at the end of next week! We would welcome additional applications. You can find the application at Student Volunteers | STC Technical Communication Summit<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__summit.stc.org_student-2Dvolunteers_&d=DwMFaQ&c=fGrW2s_3rBguFL9Uzetb9w&r=fO3WYW6EzAgJklH6L2qV9QaPp3nHT259TzIkSJlhKsY&m=uEp6pyNvZr5CWvs7k9wAOvEQbKHP-JJr6YXWLw2Q6YE&s=5Tr2iyrOLswV4JmzvQ3zN1T5KqJsq2y6bzM44Y08k8E&e=>. New Professionals can use the same form.

This offer applies to people who have not yet registered for the Summit. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Klinger
STC Summit '18 Student Volunteer Coordinator

Jamye Sagan
Pharmacy Communication Advisor
H-E-B Pharmacy
646 South Flores Street - Arsenal S-1