[Stc_presidents-discuss] Intro to Git and GitHub for Writers Workshop

Lin Laurie webservices at stc-psc.org
Mon Jan 7 21:04:32 UTC 2019

Hi all STC Presidents,

We are offering a live, virtual workshop called "Intro to Git and GitHub for Writers Workshop" on February 23rd, from 9-1 pm PST (or completion) that we'd love to share with all of STC as it is difficult to find this type of virtual training geared to a technical writer audience and especially at the price we're offering for with such a great presenter.

We sold out the in-person class in November and we've also used this presenter in API classes focused on a technical writer audience with awesome results. We sold out our API class last July with the same presenter and we've had him do webinars on Swagger and other topics with great feedback results as well.

If you are interested in letting your membership know about this workshop, the link to learn more is at http://www.stc-psc.org/event/online-introduction-to-git-and-github-for-writers-workshop/ and the cost is $40.

We think this is a bargain and hope you'll pass it on to your members.

Regards,

Lin Laurie
President, STC - Puget Sound Chapter
www.stc-psc.org<http://www.stc-psc.org>