[Stc_presidents-discuss] Distinguished Community Service Awards now accepting nominations

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 15:56:52 UTC 2019

One clarification: The requirement of Senior Membership has been waived.
The award is far lifetime achievement but if you have a member with three
or four years of service who has knocked your socks off, we want you to be
able to nominate that super star. The website will be updated to reflect
this change soon. Sorry for the premature announcement but I was so excited
to get the nominations started, I jumped ahead.

You guys are the best!
*Viqui Dill*