[Stc_presidents-discuss] Corrected link Re: Distinguished Community Service Awards now accepting nominations

Viqui Dill viqui.dill at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:17:34 UTC 2019


*Hello STC community leaders -- *Sorry for the confusion in earlier emails.
Here is the information with a corrected form link.

We are now accepting applications for the *Distinguished Community Service
Awards* (DCSA). The DCSAs recognize the hard work and commitment of STC’s
community leaders. The three awards—*Distinguished Chapter Service
Award*, *Distinguished
SIG Service Award*, and *Distinguished Service Award for Students*—recognize
an individual’s exemplary effort, energy, and dedication to their community
and its activities. This is the highest level of recognition that a member
can receive for service to their community.

Use this link to submit for the 2019 activity/2020 awards:
*https://forms.gle/jT3J2iqkQcfH9rgbA* <https://forms.gle/jT3J2iqkQcfH9rgbA>


If you have outstanding members in your chapter, SIG, or student chapter
who deserve a lifetime achievement award, consider nominating them.

*One clarification: *The requirement of *Senior Membership has been waived*.
The award is far lifetime achievement but if you have a member with three
or four years of service who has knocked your socks off, we want you to be
able to nominate that super star. The website will be updated to reflect
this change soon.

Instructions, eligibility, the number of members you can nominate, and the
new online award application are found on
www.stc.org/stc-awards/distinguished-community-service-awards/.

The award application is due November 4, 2019.

Sorry for the confusion in earlier emails.

Sincerely,

*Viqui Dill*
Worship Arts Pastor for the exchange
<https://www.facebook.com/exchangeWinc/>
STC Associate Fellow <https://www.stc.org/wiki/what-is-an-associate-fellow/>
Social Media manager and Director at Large for STC Washington, DC -
Baltimore (WDCB) Chapter <https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/>
Programs manager for STC Instructional Design and Learning (IDL) SIG
<http://www.stcidlsig.org/>
Technical Communications Leader for American Woodmark
<https://americanwoodmark.com/>
Contact: viqui.dill at gmail.com
Mobile: 540.303.0323
Social media: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/viqui_dill>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/viqui_dill/>, LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/viquidill/>
Blogs: WordPress <https://viquidill.wordpress.com/>, Blogspot
<https://viquidill.blogspot.com/>

<https://viquidill.blogspot.com/>


On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 11:56 AM Viqui Dill <viqui.dill at gmail.com> wrote:

> One clarification: The requirement of Senior Membership has been waived.
> The award is far lifetime achievement but if you have a member with three
> or four years of service who has knocked your socks off, we want you to be
> able to nominate that super star. The website will be updated to reflect
> this change soon. Sorry for the premature announcement but I was so excited
> to get the nominations started, I jumped ahead.
>
> You guys are the best!
> *Viqui Dill*
>
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 11:45 AM Viqui Dill <viqui.dill at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Hello STC community leaders*,
>>
>> We are now accepting applications for the *Distinguished Community
>> Service Awards* (DCSA). The DCSAs recognize the hard work and commitment
>> of STC’s community leaders. The three awards—*Distinguished Chapter
>> Service Award*, *Distinguished SIG Service Award*, and *Distinguished
>> Service Award for Students*—recognize an individual’s exemplary effort,
>> energy, and dedication to their community and its activities. This is the
>> highest level of recognition that a member can receive for service to their
>> community.
>>
>> If you have outstanding members in your chapter, SIG, or student chapter
>> who deserve a lifetime achievement award, consider nominating them.
>>
>> Instructions, eligibility, the number of members you can nominate, and
>> the new online award application are found on
>> www.stc.org/stc-awards/distinguished-community-service-awards/.
>>
>> The award application is due November 4, 2019.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> *Viqui Dill*
>> *DCSA Committee Chair* for the Distinguished Community Service Awards
>> Committee
>> <https://www.stc.org/committees/distinguished-community-service-awards-committee/>
>>
>> *STC Associate Fellow
>> <https://www.stc.org/wiki/what-is-an-associate-fellow/>*
>> *Social Media manager* and *Director at Large* for STC Washington, DC -
>> Baltimore (WDCB) Chapter <https://wdcb.stcwdc.org/>
>> *Programs manager* for STC Instructional Design and Learning (IDL) SIG
>> <http://www.stcidlsig.org/>
>> T*echnical Communications Leader* for American Woodmark
>> <https://americanwoodmark.com/>
>> Contact: viqui.dill at gmail.com
>> Mobile: 540.303.0323
>> Social media: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Viqui.Dill>, Twitter
>> <https://twitter.com/viqui_dill>, Instagram
>> <https://www.instagram.com/viqui_dill/>, LinkedIn
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/viquidill/>
>> Blogs: WordPress <https://viquidill.wordpress.com/>, Blogspot
>> <https://viquidill.blogspot.com/>
>>
>>
>> <https://viquidill.blogspot.com/>
>>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailer.stc.org/pipermail/stc_presidents-discuss/attachments/20190922/ef610aab/attachment.html>


More information about the Stc_presidents-discuss mailing list